Dream for Peace Campaign serves our mission to promote freedom and peace for all humanity through educational funding and literacy support. Donate today and give a child or adult the opportunity to read and write!
Facts remain as follows:
- Throughout the world, over 50 million children are missing out on primary school education.
- Of the over 50 million children who are out of school, more than half live in sub-Saharan Africa.
- In sub-Saharan Africa, most children are illiterate.
- In Bangladesh, seven million children under the age of 14 are unable to attend school and must work to support their families.
- In Nepal, about 60% of the population is illiterate, over 70% of them are women.
Half a million Syrian refugee children are NOT attending school.